Watching, warning and protecting your SEO traffic
SEORadar monitors your pages for SEO specific changes and alerts users to issues with potential dire SEO consequences.
Get notified when titles change, noindex tags appear, canonicals break, and much more. SEORadar checks for over 100 distinct site changes and warns users when they occur.
Avoid SEO Surprises with SEORadar!
SEORadar is an invaluable tool for Sam's Club. Our site has a lot of moving parts and I sleep better knowing that we'll quickly get an alert if any page or piece of code gets updated, or throws off errors without our knowledge. This is a time saver! SEORadar has definitely saved the day a few times. It's like an insurance policy for your SEO!
Justin Wilcox - Head of SEO and Content Marketing, Sam’s Club/Walmart
No need to sift through a mountain of data to know the health of your websites.
- See how each site change may have an SEO impact.
- Whether it is a title change, a 301 morphing into a 302, or a meta-robots noindex appearing on your page; the exact details will appear here!
SEORadar is great time saver when we push new releases. I get notified to everything that changed that affects our SEO! It's tremendous relief to know that if something breaks I will get an alert. I can't imagine going back to manually reviewing the site.
Quito de Sequera -Senior Product Manager, Growth, SEO - Yelp
- The domain overview summarizes the most recent crawl and provides access to the full history of site changes.
- Get an indispensable archive of all page changes, alerts and screenshots to aid in analyzing shifts in key performance metrics.
- Provides details of all changes with SEO impact for a specific crawl.
- Zoom in to see exactly what changed. You can also create a full HTML diff report vs. the previous crawl and compare screenshots.