Watching, warning and protecting your SEO traffic
SEORadar monitors your pages for SEO specific changes and alerts users to issues with potential dire SEO consequences.
Get notified when titles change, noindex tags appear, canonicals break, and much more. SEORadar checks for over 100 distinct site changes and warns users when they occur.
- The alert details window shows you the exact details of each site change that may have an SEO impact.
- Whether it is a title change, a 301 morphing into a 302, or a meta-robots noindex appearing on your page; the exact details will appear here!
- The domain overview summarizes the most recent crawl and provides access to the full history of site changes.
- Get an indispensable archive of all page changes, alerts and screenshots to aid in analyzing shifts in key performance metrics.
- Provides details of all changes with SEO impact for a specific crawl.
- Zoom in to see exactly what changed. You can also create a full HTML diff report vs. the previous crawl and compare screenshots.
SEORadar is great time saver when we push new releases. I get notified to everything that changed that affects our SEO! It's tremendous relief to know that if something breaks I will get an alert. I can't imagine going back to manually reviewing the site.
"This is great for an agency monitoring many sites. We need to know when our customers make changes that can mean trouble!
Greenlane Search Marketing