SEO Radar, Inc. recognizes that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by SEO Radar, Inc.
SEO Radar, Inc. adheres to the US safe harbor privacy principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s safe harbor program.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Types of Information We Collect
We collect both personally identifiable and technical information from you, which may include the following types of information:
- Your username, first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number or other information you provide when you create an account or fill out a form on the Site;
- Transaction information you provide when you request information about our products or services;
- Usage, viewing and technical data automatically collected from your computer or device, such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- Comments or other information you post on the Site;
- Location information when you visit the Site, including location information provided by a computer or device interacting with the Site, when we are permitted by law to process this information; and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
2. How We Collect Information
We and service providers may collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you request products, services or information from us, fill out a form or otherwise interact with us through the Site;
- When you contact us separately, such as by email or telephone;
- From third-party sources, to update or supplement the information you provide or that we collect automatically;
- Automatically through technology such as cookies, Flash cookies, HTML5 local storage, pixel tags, web beacons, clear gifs, or other tracking/recording tools, including when you click on a link to visit the Site, interact with our ads or other content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, or open the emails we send. By using the Site or interacting with our content on third-party sites, you agree that we and our service providers may set cookies on your computer or device and use other tracking technologies described above. Please see the sections entitled “An Explanation of Cookies and Other Technologies” and “Your Controls and Choices” for additional information regarding these tracking technologies and your related controls.
- Where possible you may have the option of interacting with us anonymously (for example when browsing the Site as a casual user) or using a pseudonym. We will usually make it clear whenever this is an option.
3. How we use the information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Site and our products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Site (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits, or to verify your identity);
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Site, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Site) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To deliver customer service and respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate directly with you, including sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below under “Your Controls and Choices”;
- In the manner described to you at the time of collection or as otherwise described in this policy or as authorized or required by applicable laws.Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
4. Google Data
You may provide us access Search Console Data and/or Google Analytics data. We use this data to provide added value to your account. Specifically:
- Provide weekly reports analyzing keyword and specific URL performance.
- Provide a report correlating changes in search console data to on-page changes.
- Overall Google Analytics data on top of website change history.
Search Console data is retrained 6-12 months (depending on service level) and Google Analytics data is not retained. When your account is cancelled, add data will be deleted including Google data.
5. How we share the information
SEORadar, Inc. does not sell, trade, share or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personally identifiable information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, applicable policies or agreements governing your use of the Site, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of SEO Radar, Inc., its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- As described in the “Changes of Control” section, we may share your personally identifiable information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- We may share your personally identifiable information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
- We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personally identifiable information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise we may disclose such information for any reason.
- If you post comments on the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit is publicly available, can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the Site, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to post on the Site.
- Changes of Control – If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation or similar proceeding, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
6. Children Under Age 13
7. Explanation Of Cookies And Other Technologies
This section provides more information about some of those technologies used on our Site and how they work.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be used for various purposes, such as to confirm that users are logged in.
- Pixel Tags and Similar Technologies. Pixel tags, web beacons and clear gifs can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails and allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the pixel tag, the IP address of your computer or device, and the URL of the web page from which the pixel tag was viewed.
8 . Third Party Sites.
We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Site to you.
10. Communication Preferences.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Site.
Blocking Cookies. You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the Site may cease to function properly if you do so. Controlling Flash Cookies.
11. Accessing and Updating Personally identifiable information
If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personally identifiable information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details in the section titled “Contact Us”. We will respond to all such requests within thirty (30) days and will provide you with access to the information we hold about you, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information, unless a legal exemption from providing such access applies. If we refuse to provide you with access to, or correct, the information, we will notify you of our reasons for the refusal to the extent required and how you may complain about the refusal.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. However, we will not charge you for the making of the request or to correct or update your personally identifiable information.
12. Security and Storage
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter confidential information (such as your password, credit card information, etc.), we may encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password-protected databases with limited physical or electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please also see our Terms of Service, which describe the restrictions, disclaimers, indemnification and limitation of liability governing the use of the Site.
15. Notice to California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, it is our policy pursuant to California’s Shine the Light Law (CA Civil Code Section 83) not to disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes if you have opted-out of such disclosures. To make an opt-out request, please contact us at the e-mail or mailing address at the end of this policy. Please note that even if you do choose to opt-out, we may still share your personally identifiable information with third-parties for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for completing a requested transaction or any other non-direct marketing purposes permitted under this policy.